Can someone please tell me where the first week of December has gone? In this week alone, I’ve attended one holiday party, baked up a batch of cupcakes and over 300 hundred cookies (I’ll get to that tale later this month). The holiday season is in full swing and if you aren’t prepared for it yet, you are in luck today!
#SundaySupper along with our new friends at Gourmet Garden have an amazing lineup of easy holiday entertaining recipes. They all utilize Gourmet Garden’s array of fresh herbs that you can find in the refrigerated section of your grocer near the fresh herbs. If you aren’t familiar with the product, they are fantastic and a real time saver. How many times do you purchase herbs for a recipe just for them to die in your refrigerator? With Gourmet Garden Herbs and Spices, they are already chopped and ready to go and stay fresh for up to 3 months. It’s a one to one ratio with fresh herbs and two to one with dried but no more waste!
One dish that spells holiday to me is herb crusted lamb. A quick trip to your butcher (or in my case Trader Joe’s), you can pick up a frenched rack of lamb to be covered in a garlic, herb and breadcrumb crust and baked in the oven. Let the lamb cool slightly to be slice into “lollipops” for your guests to enjoy throughout the evening. It’s a great one handed appetizer to enjoy while balancing a glass of wine in your other hand.
For more great entertaining recipes check out the list below and for more information on Gourmet Gardens, visit them on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for delicious recipe ideas! Also visit their website to sign up for their newsletter and a downloadable coupon.
- Lemongrass Ginger Pancakes for a Holiday Brunch by Daily Dish Recipes
- Buttery Herb Pull-Apart Rolls by girlichef
- Garlic and Herb Crusted Lamb Lollipops by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Thai Style Grilled Monkfish Appetizer by Soni’s Food
- Green Goddess Dip by Juanita’s Cocina
- Garlic and Herb Pizza Puffs by Alida’s Kitchen
- Herbed Goat Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato on Crostini by Supper for a Steal
- Prosciutto, Gruyere and Basil Pinwheels by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Thai-style Mussels by kimchi MOM
- Crispy Prosciutto Garlic Potato Soup by Family Foodie
- Carnita Style Beef by The Foodie Army Wife
- Chicken Cakes with Cilantro Garlic Mayo by The Dinner-Mom
- Coconut Lemongrass Chicken Curry- Two Ways! by Hip Foodie Mom
- Creamy Pasta with Spinach, Chili, and Walnuts by Healthy. Delicious.
- Herb and Garlic Clam Linguini by Noshing With The Nolands
- Quick Winter Marinara by The Messy Baker
- Italian Mac & Cheese Stuffed Peppers by Foxes Love Lemons
- Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Steamed Broccoli by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Lemongrass Coconut Quick Bread by Magnolia Days
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter each Sunday. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET and you do not want to miss out on the fun. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? Click here ? Sunday Supper Movement
This post is sponsored by Gourmet Garden Herbs & Spices. All opinions are my own.