Instead of baking up a giant pumpkin pie, go for a little slice of cookie heaven with Pumpkin Cookie Cups with Biscoff Buttercream. These tiny bites are perfect for any dessert table with the added bonus of individual servings.
Welcome to the second annual Cookie Week, hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Susan of The Girl In the Little Red Kitchen! We’ve teamed together with 10 other talented bloggers to bring you 5 fantastic days of cookie recipes to get you into the holiday spirits. Now is the time to break out the flour, butter, sugar and eggs. Bring your friends and family together for cookie exchanges or a giant baking party, we have got you covered!
Our sponsors for this event have provided us with some great prizes and we’d like to extend a huge thank you for their generosity. Thanks to Imperial Sugar, Circulon, Peanut Butter & Co. and Page Street Publishing for being a part of Cookie Week!
Woo-hoo! It’s the best time of the year, no not the 50% Halloween candy sale at the drug store. I’m talking about Cookie Week!
Of course lately the way life has taken me, every week is cookie week at my place, dragging home hundreds of cookies every Sunday night to be boxed up and mailed out the next morning.
But this week is extra special because it’s a week for you to enjoy! I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it, who doesn’t love a cookie?
I mean cookies come in so many varieties that I can guarantee no matter what you like or dislike there is a cookie out there for you. Hopefully you’ll find a new favorite this week.
With all the cookie baking that I do, some types of cookies tend to get put on the back burner. One of those happen to be cookie cups.
Have you had one? Let’s talk about them, my co-worker described it as little muffins or cupcakes at first when she first grabbed one of the samples I brought into work and then she took a bite. . .
See unlike mini-cupcakes – cookie cups give you that crisp and chewy cookie texture with the bonus of a giant well in the center for any type of filling you can think of.
Since I’m in Thanksgiving food mode right now and haven’t gotten the need to use all the pumpkin out of my system yet, I figured these guys would present an awesome alternative to pumpkin pie. I mean we have our soft and chewy pumpkin cookie filled with biscoff buttercream so magical that you just want to take the piping bag and pipe it directly into your mouth.
Oh, that’s a little wrong isn’t it. Well, you might be tempted to anyway.
Everyone is on board the biscoff train right? I hope so because it was a sad day when I had to described exactly what it was to the 10 or so people at work who tried these. Have they been living under a rock?
Make sure to stop by and grab a warm cookie from one of today’s Cookie Week participants!
- Skillet Cookie by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Pumpkin Cookie Cups with Biscoff Buttercream by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chocolate-Cherry Chews by Crumb
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies by Cooking in Stilettos
- Cranberry, White Chocolate, Crystallized Ginger Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Dark and Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies by Hungry Couple
- Dulce de Leche Filled Brownie Sandwich Cookies by Mind Over Batter
- Muffin Top Cookies by Food Lust People Love
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Sandwich Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Pumpkin Eggnog Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
Other blogs participating later this week include:
How about we start talking about the giveaway part of cookie week? Exciting yes? It sure is! Take a look at all the awesome prizes on lucky winner can win!
- 1 case (10, 4-lb bags) Imperial Granulated Sugar
- 3-Piece Bakerware Set from Circulon
- 6 assorted jars of Peanut Butter & Co. peanut butter
- One copy of the cookbook Eat More Dessert by Jenny Keller
- One copy of the cookbook Bake and Destroy by Natalie Slater
- One copy of the cookbook Decadent Gluten-Free Vegan Baking by Cara Reed
- One copy of the cookbook Rawsome Vegan Baking by Emily von Euw
How to enter:
- Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment telling us know what your favorite cookie is to bake during the holidays.
- Many more additional ways to enter in the rafflecopter widget.
1 (one) lucky person will win a the prizes listed above, who will be randomly chosen through Rafflecopter. This giveaway is open from Monday, November 3rd, 2014 to Monday, November 11th 11:59 EST to US residents only. 1 winner will be contacted by me via email and will have 48 hours to respond, at which time a new winner will be drawn. Good luck!