The perfect lazy morning needs the perfect breakfast in bed, cook up Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs and Ramps in Puff Pastry, grab the paper and enjoy the morning.
Happy mother’s day to all the moms out there! From your mom, to my mom, to doggie moms and cat moms and to grandmoms. Today is your day, enjoy the time to be pampered, brunches, lunches, flowers, phone calls or puppy snuggles.
While we should celebrate everything mom does for us everyday – today we make it just a little extra special.
Kick her out of the kitchen, even if she insists because it’s time for breakfast in bed.
Scrambled eggs might seem simple but you haven’t had a taste of these soft and luxurious eggs yet.
Plus this is the type of meal that everyone can make, from the most experienced to the beginner cook. Everyone can scramble an egg – the key is how you dress them up, which takes it from a simple breakfast during the week to weekend brunch potential.
The key is low, slow, a splash of cream and plenty of butter.
You knew I was going to say that right? 🙂
It’s Mother’s Day, come on treat her right.
I promise you’ll be her favorite child when you bring her this breakfast in bed with garlicky ramps sauteed in butter and goat cheese studded eggs on flaky puff pastry.
Let’s take a look now at how the rest of #SundaySupper is celebrate mom today!
Starters and Salads
- Cheese Bread by Ninja Baker
- Classic Basil Pesto Crostini by Cooking Chat
- Fennel and Radish Citrus Salad by Tasting Page
- Healthy Ham Salad Minis by Momma’s Meals
- Pate with Spiced Pears by The Joyful Foodie
- Pesto Pasta Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Super Sunny Dutch Oven Sourdough by What Smells So Good?
- Ginger Shandy by Nosh My Way
- La Vie en Rose by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Momma’s Mimosa by Our Good Life
- Blackberry Almond Mascarpone Stuffed French Toast by The Crumby Cupcake
- Broccoli and Cheddar Frittata with Roasted Tomatoes by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Coriander Salmon with Capered Green Beans by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Chicken Tajine with Prunes and Almonds by The Petit Gourmet
- Dutch Baby Pancake by Curious Cuisiniere
- Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs and Ramps in Puff Pastry by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Mimosa Waffles by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Mushroom and Manchego Filled Crepes by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Chicken and Pepper Rice with Fried Egg by Family Foodie
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Arugula Salad by Casa de Crews
- Smoked Salmon & Shaved Asparagus Gruyere Quiche with a Pine Nut Crust by Simply Healthy Family
Treats and Sweets
- Angel Food Cake in a Jar by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Black Cow Cupcakes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Blueberry Breakfast Cake by Noshing With The Nolands
- Bourbon Peach Frozen Yogurt by Food Lust People Love
- Cherry Cheesecake Pastry Braid by The Redhead Baker
- Chinese Baked Tapioca Pudding by Gotta Get Baked
- Crustless Creamy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake by Magnolia Days
- Deluxe Salted Caramel Turtle Sundae by The Weekend Gourmet
- Gluten Free Strawberries and Cream Cake by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Lemon Blackberry Mini Tarts by Life Tastes Good
- Lemon Brownies by Pies and Plots
- Lemon Sunshine Cake Pop Bouquet by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lightened Peach Cheesecake by Food Done Light
- Mini Chocolate Marshmallow Bombe Soufflé by Nik Snacks
- Mini Lemon Almond Cupcakes by Caroline’s Cooking
- Nutella Cheesecake Shooters by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Pavlova by The Freshman Cook
- Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Raspberry Mascarpone Mini Tarts by Palatable Pastime
- Rose Apple Custard Tart by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Soft-Baked Lemon Coconut Cookies by One Sweet Mess
- Steamed Strawberry Coconut Poke Cake with Whipped Coconut Cream by Wallflour Girl
- Triple Chocolate Layer Cake by Take A Bite Out of Boca
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on Twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.