Here we are at day 4, more than halfway down, how are you holding up? In cookie overload yet? Myself and Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic have joined together this week with 23 of their blog friends to present to you a week of cookie treats! We have every type of cookie you can think of listed this week, including something for our furry friends! Now is the time to bookmark these recipes for the upcoming holidays and cookie swaps or simply visit our Pinterest board! Make sure you enter the giveaway with some fabulous prizes from KitchenAid, King Arthur Flour, OXO, Silpat and Zulka Pure Cane Sugar to help with your cookie making needs!
I had to do it, you know it was going to come from me sooner or later – some sort of adult-ish cookie was going to go appear during #cookieweek. There was honestly no way around it, separating my liquor cabinet from my baking pantry is a difficult task, I just love the flavor that spirits brings to baked goods.
Now unlike my other spirit infused baked goods this one should be fine for the kids to indulge in. Our raisins take a nice soak in some spiced rum and then those rum soaked raisins plus any remaining rum gets added to the cookie dough, which then gets baked out in the oven. Using a nice dark spiced rum also means you don’t need to break into your spice cabinet to season up these cookies like you might regular oatmeal raisin cookies. I swear these might just be some of the easiest cookies to toss together. Perfect for unexpected visitors and they stay fresh for awhile, so pack them away to mail to friends and loved ones!
- Bacon & Parsley Puppy Treats by Omeletta
- Cinnamon Chip Snickerdoodles by In The Kitchen With KP
- Coconut Chai Chocolate Chip Cookies by Beyond Frosting
- Flourless Fluffernutter Thumbprint Cookies from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Ginger Cookies by Total Noms
- Homemade Funfetti Cookies by i heart eating
- Linzer Cookies from Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Peanut Butter Hazelnut Cookies by Love and Confections
- Peanut Butter Pinwheels by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Peppermint Meringue Pillow Cookies by It’s Yummi!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Biscotti from Chocolate Moosey
- Oatmeal Rum Raisin Cookies by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Samoa Macaroons by 52 Kitchen Adventures