A little bit sweet and a little bit of heat, Pineapple Chile Lime Wings are a surefire win at your tailgating or party table.
Pick a number between 1 and 10 with #1 being the least and #10 the most. How thoroughly confused are you right now that I’m participating in a 10 day tailgating event after I’ve profusely discussed my absolutely dislike of football? Is that number a 10?
I’m not surprised at all.
Let me explain my reasons to you why I’m joining in this week with 2 dozen other bloggers to bring you all sorts of tasty tailgating eats.
#1) I don’t like the game but I like the food and all those tailgating recipes translates very easily to party and entertaining eats.
#2) I don’t like the game but according to polls professional football is ranked #1 in the US and college football ranked #3 as the most popular sports. Someone is clearly a fan. I suppose out of those people who like watching the game, one of them must you reading it out there. Correct?
#3) I aim to please. I like what I am cooking up here and if I didn’t call this a tailgating recipe I’d just call it a New Years appetizer in December. It’s all about perspective!
There is actually a 4th personal challenge I put up when I joined in this 10 day celebration, could I make tailgating eats fun, appetizing and yet still relatively healthy?
The resounding answer is yes! These wings are totally within the guidelines of a paleo and Whole30 lifestyle! Instead of pineapple juice, I pureed my own for the marinade to make sure there were no hidden sugars and the chicken gets baked long enough to come out tasting crispy and charred. Heck, if I had a real grill I’d just toss them on there to crisp everything up.
What’s great about this recipe is that no one will know it’s secretly a little bit good for you. I bet it’ll go just as quickly as the breaded and fried buffalo wings sitting out on the table.
- Loaded Baked Nacho Supreme by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Baked Blueberry Pork Egg Rolls by The Pajama Chef
- Gazpacho Shooters with Spicy Shrimp by OnTheMove-In the Galley
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatball Sliders with BlueCheese Aioli by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure
- Soft Pretzels and Buffalo Cheese Dip by Things I Make (for Dinner)
- Cheesy Bean Dip by Making Miracles
- Garden Fresh Salsa by Eliot’s Eats
- Pineapple Salsa by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Devilish 7-Layer Dip by Miss Laura’s Kitchen
- War Eagle Sangria by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Spicy Strawberry Bourbon Shooters by CafeTerraBlog
- Iowa Sunrise by From Gate to Plate
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad by Cooking In Stilettos
- El Diablo’d Lamb Lollipops by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Ginger Chicken Kabobs by Summer Scraps
- Chili by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Spiced Fig and Garlic Chicken Wings by girlichef
- Baked Mac and Cheese with Bacon Pretzel Topping by Debbi Does Dinner Healthy
- Asian Duck Sliders by Curious Cuisiniere
- Pineapple Chile Lime Wings by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches by Love and Confections
Peanut Butter Pretzel Brownies by The Spiffy Cookie