Add a festive flair to your holiday season with Cranberry Moscow Mule and Ginger Sugared Cranberries.
Let the countdown begin folks. Only 24 days left until Christmas and 15 days until the first night of Chanukah. The holiday party invitations are starting to show up and your inbox is overflowing with countless offers to buy this, save on that!
To make your life a little easier my Holiday Food Party friends and I have put together some delicious seasonal recipes for your holiday gatherings. This is a one stop shop right here, with cocktails, cakes, chocolate and more!
Now, no party is complete without holiday cheer and I like mine to be in the form of a refreshing cocktail to enjoy throughout the night. Cranberry Moscow Mules will cheer up any grinch with the sparkling candied cranberry garnish and cranberry ginger bite.
This cocktail does take some advance planning in order to make your candied cranberries and simple syrup but once that’s done, stirring things up is as easy as 1,2,3 (and okay 4)!
Instead of watering the drink down with additional cranberry juice to ginger beer, I made a cranberry ginger simple syrup from the mix to candy the cranberries. There is no waste going on in this cocktail!
Plus you can choose the intensity of the ginger depending on your own taste. Really love the ginger kick? Then instead of strips, shred the ginger to allow some of the juices to mingle with the simple syrup and let it steep for a longer period. Want less? Just take it out while the cranberries dry.
Oh and did I mention the syrup would make a great holiday gift? Bottle it up and bag it with a bottle of your favorite vodka!
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Buche de Noel from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cranberry Moscow Mule from The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Chocolate Gingerbread Crumb Cake from Hungry Couple
- Gingerbread Cupcakes with Chai Spiced Frosting from Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Apres Ski Boozy Tea from Pineapple and Coconut
- Raspberry Almond Torte from Magnolia Days
- Fruit and Nut Bars from What Smells So Good