Do you like to cook Asian food at home? I do, and I have a stocked pantry full of ingredients to make any dish I’m craving in an instant.
If you haven’t tried cooking it yourself yet, today’s #SundaySupper theme is here to guide you along. Twenty contributors this week received a copy of the new Steamy Kitchen cookbook Healthy Asian Favorites by Jaden Hair. There are some fabulous recipes in this book, Sake Steamed Mussels, Salmon Honey Teriyaki, and Korean Beef Bites.
Have I wet your appetite? Good, because I have a chance below for you to win a copy of Jaden’s cookbook today!
What Jaden does in this book is take a cuisine that can scare a lot of home cooks and makes it approachable. These meals are simple, and fast enough to put together on a weeknight. Plus, if you are going to invest in the Asian ingredients, you might as well continue to cook it on a regular basis?
Trust me on this, once you cook your favorite take-out dish at home, you will never go back to ordering it again. Sometimes restaurants do things better, but I’ve always found with Asian food, it tastes so good at home!
Giveaway details: One (1) copy of Steamy Kitchen’s Healthy Asian Favorites. Open to U.S. Residents only and it will run from 1am EST to 8:01pm EST on Sunday, March 10, 2013.
Here is how to enter to win. You must do both, #1 and #2, to have an eligible entry:
1. Tell me what your favorite Asian dish is in a comment below – AND – with your twitter handle in the comment. Comment must be posted by 8pm Eastern time today (Sunday, March 10, 2013).
2. Join in the conversation during the live #SundaySupper chat on twitter from 7 to 8pm Eastern Time today (Sunday, March 10, 2013). Your tweet(s) must contain the #SundaySupper hashtag. The winner will be chosen randomly from the eligible entries. The winner will be notified via email. Note: Giveaway open for United States residents only. Contest ends on Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 8pm Eastern Time.
For more chances to win, check out the rest of the contributors today:
Tofu-Mushroom Miso Soup
Crispy Rice Patties
Thai Larb Lettuce Chicken Cups
Sake Steamed Mussels
Salmon Honey Teriyaki
Korean Beef Bites
We are sharing more Steamy Kitchen inspired recipes. The following Sunday Supper Contributors are joining us with some of their favorite recipes from the Steamy Kitchen website:
- Kung Pao Chicken by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Prime Rib Roast with Miso au jus by The Urban Mrs.
- Kickin’ Tequila Shrimp by Gourmet Drizzles
- Korean Beef Rice Bowl by Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Pan Fried Shrimp and Pork Fried Potstickers by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Shrimp Curry by Ninja Baking
Join the Sunday Supper Team along with Jaden Hair this Sunday at 7pm Eastern Time on twitter, just follow the #SundaySupper hashtag. We are giving away 20 copies of Steamy Kitchen’s Healthy Asian Favorites Cookbook. You don’t want to miss this week’s #SundaySupper Event!
Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of Steamy Kitchen’s healthy asian favorites for my review. All opinions are my own.