|Brown Sugar Dijon Glazed Salmon |
Author: Susan Palmer
- 2 6-8oz salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons French-style dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Season your salmon with the kosher salt and black pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard and brown sugar.
- Place the salmon fillets on the parchment paper, skin side down and divide the mustard mixture between the two fillets.
- Spread evenly over the top and sides and bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Remove from the oven and set the broiler on high. Place the salmon back in and broil for 1-2 minutes for the glaze to set.
- Serve immediately with roasted potatoes and vegetables.
Recipe by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen at http://girlinthelittleredkitchen.com/2013/01/brown-sugar-dijon-glazed-salmon/