|Biscoff Hot Chocolate "Pudding" |
Author: Susan Palmer
- ½ cup milk (any type), plus a little extra to thin at the end
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Biscoff Cream
- 5 ounces 70% bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- pinch of salt
- In a small saucepan bring the milk and heavy cream to a simmer.
- Whisk in the Biscoff spread and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and whisk in the chocolate until completely melted.
- Stir in the salt and if the hot chocolate is too thick, add a little bit of extra milk to thin the mixture out.
- Divide hot chocolate to mugs and serve with Biscoff cookies.
Recipe by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen at http://girlinthelittleredkitchen.com/2013/01/biscoff-hot-chocolate-pudding/