I’ve made a huge mistake.
I almost let the new season of Arrested Development begin without providing a delicious treat to satiate you through 15 episodes straight.
Deciding what to make for you was quite the difficult decision. I hate bananas, so Bluth’s Original Frozen Banana’s was out of the question (if you want some check out Eat The Love’s version).
Next up, hot ham water? I don’t think so. Vodka on the rocks with a piece of toast? Perhaps. Ice Cream Sandwiches? Getting warmer. Cornballs? Almost but I didn’t want to burn myself on the Cornballer.
Finally, I was torn between honoring Gene Parmesan, Private Detective (AHHHHHHH!!!) and sharing some Pop Secret between Uncle and Nephew. In the end, why not just combine the two?
I mean Lucille did hire Gene to see if George Sr. was having an affair, all the while Lucille was making nice with Oscar at home! Shame on you Lucille! Think of Buster!
This version might be a little fancier than plain old Pop Secret, but I think the Bluth family can handle it. We’ll just tell them ICE catered. So now, grab your juice, a seat next your cousin (Maeby not?) and enjoy the ride!
- 1 bag Pop Secret Popcorn
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons white truffle oil
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the bag of Pop Secret according to the packages directions.
- Have a large bowl ready and empty the steaming bowl of popcorn into it.
- Immediately sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the hot popcorn and toss.
- Sprinkle the basil over the popcorn and toss one more time.
- Drizzle the truffle oil over the popcorn and finish with the freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve immediately.